Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Glimpse of Autumn

Yesterday, my bestie came over and made me leave the house to go for a walk.  Although I was exhausted, I was greatly appreciative for her suggestion.  Below are a few of the pictures I captured (I'm not photographer, but I enjoy taking snapshots here and there).


Love this view over the pond

Just another view over the pond

Up-close view 


Love the way the sun changed the picture



Sunspot looks like a flower - pretty


Beautiful colors


When the sun streams through these - they look like they are on fire


Captured a great picture of our Golden in front of the colored trees

This one is my favorite - not sure why :)

3 comments:

  1. what gorgeous pictures! How close is that pond with the trees to your house? I'm so jealous - it's stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Cindy! I'm so lucky because it's just up the street from me. My neighborhood has two fully-stocked ponds (man-made) and then a wooded walking trail. It's gorgeous - I love fall around here :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please check back as I sincerely try to write back on any comments given.