Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Confession #3

Confession #3: I am NOT consistent in many things in my life...

As you can tell from my lack of posting recently, consistency is not my forte. I admit this, and I struggle with it on a regular basis. Trying to get a routine down is very difficult for me, and truthfully the fact that my treatments are done every single day is pretty impressive!  I have tried getting into routines, and I have failed miserably.  Really, any advice or tips I will happily take!!

So what have I been up to? Sleeping a lot. It's about all I do right now. I think it is due in part to the changing of the seasons. I'm feeling the need to hibernate, and I've been extremely cold recently. I also have been spending time doing things around the house, reading, and watching a lot of mindless TV. Yes, I've been lazy!!

Tomorrow I don't get to be lazy though. I have my CF appointment, and I just hope that my lung function is still good. I haven't been exercising as much recently (shame on me), and I really need to get back into it. I just hope that my lack of effort doesn't show too terribly on my PFTs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please check back as I sincerely try to write back on any comments given.