Friday, April 27, 2012

Things to Look Forward to

First, I still owe three blogs: one about my sister, one about my father-in-law, and another about infertility. I'll get to those. But FIRST..I want to write about what I'm looking forward to over the next few months.

1) My sister's tumors being removed! I'm not looking forward to her having surgery, but I'm excited about the fact that the tumors will be GONE! We will find out more about surgery on May 10, so I'm looking forward to that day as well. Hoping for GREAT news!
2) My CF appointment on May 10. I'm interested (although anxious) to see how my lung function is doing. I've had more stress than ever before in my life and I'm curious to see if my lung function has tanked or stayed about the same. 

3) Infertility treatments starting soon. We finally got our last letter of approval for infertility treatments and therefore we'll be starting them (barring no more red tape gets thrown our way) within a few months!

4) WEDDINGS! This is the year of weddings! We have three weddings we're looking forward to before the end of the year (one of which we are honored to be standing up for).  I'm so happy for all of the couples. I love weddings, and I love to see true love celebrated!

5) The arrival of a new niece or nephew!! Ahh babies! :) That's really all that needs to be said, but I'll include that I'm so excited to have another Murray running around in October!! 

6) Working with my sister to plan her wedding and our trip to Walt Disney World. Ellen's engagement happened awhile ago, but now it's time to start wedding planning (one of my favorite things to do)! Also, we've decided that when she goes into remission, we are headed down to Florida to spend some time with Mickey! It will be the first vacation we've ever taken together (without parents), and we're both REALLY looking forward to it! :)

Honestly, we have SO much to look forward to over the next year or so. I love focusing on the blessings we have, and we truly have been greatly blessed. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like May will be a good month! You and your sister sure are strong. I can't wait to read you blog about your Disney trip!

    BTW so excited for fertility treatments starting soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please check back as I sincerely try to write back on any comments given.