Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Recovery Update

My sister made it through surgery!!! We are so grateful for this news, and seeing her face is so wonderful!

Unfortunately, the surgeon who worked on her liver had to take out 70% of the liver...now it's a waiting game to see if the liver will regenerate and allow her to survive.

We are praying that it will, and she is healthy, strong, and a fighter...it should regenerate.

We should know in another 24-36 hours or so...

Thank you all for your continued support and love. 

2 comments:

  1. Still thinking of you and your family! I hope some peace and rest are on their way for you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!!! I hope you receive the news soon. Keep your head up and think positive!

    John

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please check back as I sincerely try to write back on any comments given.