Saturday, April 21, 2018

Wow.

It has been 3.5 years since I last posted. I can hardly believe time has passed like it has. Once my daughter arrived, I lost time for my blog and honestly forgot about it for quite some time. This morning, on my way from dropping Syd off at preschool, I thought about it again. I decided to jump on and see how people are doing.

I’ll have to sit down, update fully, and really explain my life these past few years, but for now I’m just happy to visit this site again and read posts from some dear friends. ❤️

2 comments:

  1. So nice to see you pop up again!! I hope you and your sweet family are doing well and I hope you stick around the blog world for a while :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It is so good to read your blog. I've really missed you since you've left the FB world, but I totally get why you left. I hope to be around here for awhile as well. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please check back as I sincerely try to write back on any comments given.