Monday, March 19, 2012

Best quote I've read in awhile...

My sister-in-law posted this on her page just the other day, and I thought with all that is going on right now, it was the perfect quote to share.

“The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.” 
― Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

My sister is starting chemo today. She is extremely nervous, but she is so strong, and I am so impressed by her strength.  Thank you again for bearing with me as I take this break from my regular blogging.

2 comments:

  1. Completely agree Megan! Learnt a lot about Kubler-Ross during my training! Remarkable woman, just like you and your sister! Hope the chemo isn't too bad! Thoughts are with you all! Lots of love xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Angie! You are just so sweet and I am so grateful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please check back as I sincerely try to write back on any comments given.